This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.alpinenavigator.com . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We request information from you on our E-reservation form. To place a reservation with us, you must provide contact information (like name and mobile phone number) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used to confirm your reservation, to place your reservation on our calender, and for billing purposes. If we have questions concerning your reservation or have trouble processing your credit card, we'll use this information to contact you.
We will use your information to respond to you, to answer any questions, and confirm your reservation. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary for credit card processing.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.